Wat Pho Bangkok
Our Most Visited Links
A visit to Angkor and all about the Khmer Empire in Southeast Asia.
Khmer Dancers Angkor
A visit to Ayutthaya Historical Park and about the Kingdom of Ayutthaya.
Ayutthaya Mural Depicting A Burmese War
Thailand has ten Historical Parks administered by the Thailand National
Government through the Department of Fine Arts, a Division of the
Ministry of Education. For your travel information guide we detail each of these. They are;
1. Sukhothai Historical Park, Sukhothai Province.
2. Ayutthaya Historical Park, Phra Nakhon Sri Ayutthaya Province.
3. Phanom Rung Historical Park, Buriram Province.
4. Sri Thep Historical Park, Phetchabun Province.
5. Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park, Phetburi Province.
Sri Satchanalai Historical Park, Sukhothai Province.
7. Phimai Historical Park
, Nakhon Ratchasima Province.
8. Muang Sing Historical Park, Kanchanaburi Province.
Kamphaeng Phet Historical Park, Kamphaeng Phet Province.
Phu Phra Bat Historical Park, Udonthani province......