Welcome to Asia's World.
World Of Asia From Space
Angkor; Asia's amazing tourism attraction
Angkor Wat Temple At Angkor Thom
- Angkor is the most import tourist site in Southeast Asia. Angkor refers to the cluster of ancient Khmer monuments in the region of Siem Reap, Cambodia. Any visit to Angkor needs at least 3 or 4 days there to drive to and inspect up to 45 sites in the immediate region.
- The Philippines is divided into 4 groups of Islands. Luzon in the North is the biggest Island [ 141,395 square kilometers ]. Visayas in the middle comprises a group of Islands of 56,606 square kilometers. These islands include, Bohol, Cebu, Panay, Boracay, Mindoro, Tablas and Siquijor [ amongst others ].
- Mindanao in the south is approximately 101,000 square kilometers. To the west is Palawan. Palawan is far west and is an important tourist destination. 4,327 of these Islands have no names and of the 2,773 that do have names, not all are inhabited by humans.
- The Philippines is divided by high mountain ranges into the western and eastern halves. The climate alternates between a rainy season and a dry season. Western Luzon, Mindoro, Negros and Palawan in the west side have a dry season from November to April inclusive and it rains the rest of the year. Alternatively the eastern side of the Archipeligo has a wet season from November to April inclusively and a dry season for the rest of the year.
- This web site is all about The Philippines, Philippines history, Filipino culture in The Philippines, national parks and wildlife of the Philippines, maps of The Philippines, The Philippines Filipino people, art and architecture, the Philippines tourist places of interest, Philipinnes vacations holidays and tour packages.
Religion In Asia
Lord Vishnu at Angkor Wat Temple
Holy Man In Nepal
Quan Yi Chinese Deity In Bangkok